We are selling additional items that simply don’t fit. Today, we have a pair of Corcoran leather boots for sale. They are still new, albeit with a small scuff on one side. These boots are size 9W and are being sold for $100. Additional items for sale can be found here.
Relaxing in my Skins tights and Converse high-tops with my boy in a sleepsack. I love how these tights go with my shoes.
While I don’t consider myself to have a shoe fetish, I do enjoy some styles of shoes. I recently purchased a pair of Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Tops (that is a long name for a shoe). I think they look great with tights and are a departure from what I normally get.
Some of my gear either doesn’t fit or I have replaced. As such, I am selling some of it. All of the gear for sale is in very good shape. Shipping will be extra and determined at the time of sale. Send a message if you’re interested and we can discuss details. Prices are open to discussion as well.
Blueseventy Triathlon Wetsuit – Size Small – $250
SKINS A200 Thermal Long Sleeve Top (Size Small) – $45
Panties – Size 6: $8 each
CHP Pants – Size 30 – $50
Police Motorcycle Breaches – Size 30 – $50
CHP Motorcycle Breaches – Size 30 – $50
Leather Boots: $100 – Size 9W
Being bound overnight is certainly the subject of many boys fantasies. It can be done more easily than you might think as well. Having the endurance to be bound overnight also has the advantage to extending a bondage session for many more hours than might normally happen. I’ve been bound overnight many times and have had boys sleeping in bondage as well. Here are a few good tips to help extend your bondage session and maybe even fulfill some fantasies while also understanding some of the safety precautions that need to be undertaken. In no particular order:
- Always be cautious about restricting breathing. Gags, hoods, gas masks, and even collars can do this. While tight and restricting is fun, loosen the gear a bit. Gas masks are usually something to avoid for overnight bondage. The valve may stick overnight cause problems, something that could easily be dealt with when both are awake but not when both are asleep.
- Tightness of the bondage should be loosened a bit for overnight sessions. Arms, shoulders, and legs can lose circulation and become numb otherwise, something that reduces the enjoyment and safety of the sub.
- Diapers can help with making sure the sub doesn’t end a session early because that have to urinate, unless you have the setup to just let them urinate all over themselves.
- Hoods, assuming the problems with breathing restriction can be resolved, have another issue. Any hood that covers the nose can be somewhat loud for sleeping. You can hear yourself breathing, loudly, and it can keep a sub awake. They can also heat up quite a bit and sweat dripping into the subs eyes can be a problem if not taken care of.
- Gear worn overnight shouldn’t be too hot nor too cold. Temperature regulation is important for a good overnight session.
- Immobilization bondage overnight can come with a few issues. Naturally, we tend to turn a few times while sleeping. Being held in one position overnight can create problems with the back unless there is enough padding.
Overall, just make sure the boy is at least partly comfortable and won’t have any problems that could cause concerns overnight. It may take a few sessions to get a good feel for how much your sub can take while sleeping. The exploration of limits and testing of endurance are just some of the things that make bondage more fun in the first place.